There are countless ways to use essential oils. Applying them topically can bring a range of benefits, and we love using our Vitality™ line in favorite essential oil recipes. When we need a boost, there’s no denying that one of our favorite ways to recharge is simply enjoying the aromatic benefits of Young Living’s essential oils and blends by taking a few deep breaths.
- Stay motivated with R. C.™ essential oil blend’s energetic aroma when you hit the weights, treadmill, or bike.
- Get a post-workout spa treatment by adding a few drops to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a foot or back massage after your gym routine, outdoor adventure, or yoga practice.
- Brighten your outlook during early morning errands by applying R.C. to your chest and wrists.
Breathe Again Roll-On
- Use this rejuvenating essential oil blend anytime, anywhere! The convenient roll-on applicator lets you apply the naturally occurring constituent eucalyptol for an energizing aroma morning, noon, or night!
- Apply Breathe Again™ to your back, neck, or chest before a steamy shower for a brisk aromatic experience.
- Jump-start the morning by applying the rejuvenating scent to your chest or under your nose.
- Refresh yourself after a tough workout. Dilute a few drops of Peppermint essential oil in V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and use it in a cooling post-workout massage.
- Create calm and cool essential oil combinations. Peppermint is in the same family as both Lavender and Rosemary, which means these complementary botanicals are some of the best-smelling essential oils to use together.
Eucalyptus essential oil
- Create a DIY essential oil diffuser in your shower! Place 5–10 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata oil on a warm, damp washcloth and place it in the shower just out of direct contact with the water before showering. It will create cooling, Eucalyptus-infused steam.
- Enjoy an uplifting experience by inhaling Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil directly or rubbing it on your chest.
- Find a moment of clarity. Rosemary essential oil’s complex, woodsy aroma is perfect when you need to take a moment to refocus. If you’re mixing essential oils, try putting it in an essential oil diffuser recipe that features citrus essential oils. The bright freshness of citrus will complement the herby aroma and bring energy to the diffuser blend.
- Diffuse Rosemary essential oil to clear the air of unwanted odors. Try it in your kitchen for a fresh scent!
Lemon essential oil
- Prep your diffuser for the morning! When you’re tempted to hit the snooze button, turn your diffuser on with this peppy Lemon essential oil diffuser recipe instead!
3 drops Lemon essential oil
4 drops Peppermint essential oil
We love feeling energized or soothed by the aromas of essential oils, and we love the other ways we can add them to our life! Here are the essential oils we keep by our bedside table and the oils we turn to when we’re in a bad mood!