Young Living Gold Distributor
Emotional Health and Essential Oils
The natural properties found in essential oils produce a soothing, uplifting effect on the mind and emotions which allow for natural stress and depression relief. When an oil containing the optimum level of therapeutic constituents is diffused or applied topically, the result fosters a sense of emotional balance and well-being.
Essential Oils for Improved Emotional Wellness
Smell is the only one of the five senses directly linked to the limbic lobe—the emotional control center—of the brain. From anxiety to depression, fatigue to stress, essential oils have long been appreciated for their uplifting, calming, and clarifying effects on emotional wellness. By diffusing essential oils or applying them topically to targeted areas of the body, therapeutic constituents reestablish balance where stress, depression, or mental discomfort has disrupted healthy emotional function. To bring yourself into a natural state of emotional balance, consider using essential oils for aromatherapy and massage therapy.
Regardless of your emotional health, the therapeutic properties harnessed in Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ (YLTG) oils can help you improve or regain an optimal state of emotional wellness.
There are two ways to use essential oils for aromatherapy: inhalation and topical application.
Note: Essential oils are very potent and some may be irritating to the skin. If irritation occurs, immediately apply a carrier oil or pure vegetable oil to the area to dilute. Please read label direction for each individual oil before using.
Here are some commonly used techniques for self-massage:
Head Massage: Rub essential oils into the base of the skull, the crown of the head, or on the temples in a circular motion.
Face Massage: Place a few drops of essential oils onto your hands and rub them together. Lightly cup your face in your hands; the warmth of your hands and aroma of the oils will aid in relaxation.
Jaw Massage: Rub 1–2 drops of oil into the soft spot just below your ear lobe to release undue tension.
Torso Massage: For a quick energy boost rub oils into the area above the kidneys.
Foot Massage: There are many pressure points in the feet that correspond to other body systems. Rubbing the soles of the feet with essential oils is a great way to release tension.
Young Living's Most Popular Products for Emotional Wellness
- Feelings Collection : Features six essential oil blends formulated to promote emotional clearance and self renewal.
- Valor®: An empowering combination of oils designed to enhance an individual's internal resources.
- Peace & Calming®: Helps calm tensions and uplift the spirit.
- White Angelica™: A calming and soothing blend that encourages feelings of protection and security.
- Harmony™: Promotes physical and emotional well-being.
- Release™: Facilitates the ability to release anger and frustration.
- Clarity™: Promotes a clear mind and alertness.
- Gratitude™: Designed to elevate the spirit, calm emotions, and bring relief to the body.
- Trauma Life™: Formulated to help release buried emotional trauma.
“At night when I'm ready to go to bed and my mind will not relax, I put Peace & Calming™ essential oil blend on the bottom of my big toes. My mind relaxes and I go right to sleep. This oil is wonderful!”
- 8 slices of vegetarian bacon
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 c. slivered almonds
- 3 small-medium sized heads of broccoli, chopped
- 1 ½ c. dried wolfberries
- ¼ c. Blue Agave
- ¼ c. vinegar
- ¾ c. mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
Cook vegetarian bacon as directed on packaging. Allow to cool and then crumble. Put sliced onion, bacon, almonds, broccoli, and wolfberries in a bowl. In a Young Living Blender Bottle, place agave, vinegar, and mayonnaise and shake until well mixed. Pour over salad mixture and toss. Chill and serve.